Instructions for filling out the application:
- Please fill out the application as completely as possible. An incomplete application may delay approval.
- Every intended resident over the age of 18 must be listed on the rental application as an applicant.
- If you were referred to us by one of our residents, please indicate such on the first page.
- Each applicant must sign and date the Consumer Notice in the top left corner of page 2.
- You will note that pages 2 and 3 are divided into two columns. The primary applicant should enter his/her information in the first column, and the secondary applicant should list his/her information in the second column. If there are more than two applicants, please print a second copy of the application so that each applicant fills out his/her own column.
- Each applicant must answer the questions in the middle of Page 3 with a yes or a no.
- Each applicant must sign the application at the bottom of Page 3.
- If you intend to have a pet while living with us, please fill out the pet application on Page 4 and sign at the bottom. If you do not intend to have a pet, please check the box at the top stating “I/we do not have a pet” and sign at the bottom.
After you have filled out the application, please bring it to our office in person with the following items:
- A check for $100 PLUS $30 per applicant over the age of 18. For example, if there is only one applicant, the total check should be for $130. If are three applicants, the check should be for $190. The $100 is a good faith reservation fee which will be applied to your security deposit if you move in and the $30 per applicant is a nonrefundable application fee.
- Social Security cards for all applicants.
- Driverʼs license or some other form of government-issued ID for all applicants.
- Last two paystubs, or other suitable proof of income, for all applicants.